بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuhu dear brothers and sisters.
Alhamdulillaah it pleases us to announce that ICPB will begin regularly scheduled Jumu'ah (Friday) prayers for men only starting Friday September 18th, 2020. Due to the masjid's limited capacity of 35 people, two Jumuah prayers will be conducted.
The first Jumu'ah service will be conducted at 1:30PM and the second service at 2:00PM. Masjid doors will open at 1:00PM
To safeguard the health and safety of all attendees, the same rules for the five daily prayers apply to the Jumu'ah service:
• ICPB will only be permitting entrance for men between the ages of 15 and 65. Masjid capacity will be monitored and temperature checks will be performed on all attendees entering the building.
• If you are sick or displaying flu-like or cold-like symptoms (e.g. a fever, cough, runny-nose, sneezing, sore throat, etc.) or have a pre-existing medical condition, do not come to the Masjid.
• All attendees must wear a face mask and bring a personal prayer mat in order to be permitted inside the Masjid. Medical scrubs are NOT permitted in the Masjid.
• Prayer will be conducted observing 6-feet social distancing between attendees.
• Masjid bathroom/restrooms facilities will be closed. Please make wudu at home before coming to the Masjid.
• Mushafs will be removed to avoid potential Covid contamination. We suggest downloading a Qur'an app on your phone as an alternative.
• ICPB is unable to accommodate women and children at this time. Subsequent announcements about increasing our capacity for women and children will follow as soon as we enter new phases inshaa-Allaah.
Jazaakallaahu khayraan for your understanding and cooperation. May Allaah bless our efforts, grant us ease, and accept our sincere worship.