بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuhu dear brothers and sisters.
Alhamdulillaah it pleases us to announce that ICPB will implement the first phase of structured re-opening starting today, Monday June 15th, 2020. ICPB will be re-opening its doors for the five daily prayers with limited capacity and accommodations. During this first phase of re-opening, the following conditions apply:
• No Jumuah (Friday) Prayer at this time.
• No Weekly Classes and No Children’s Weekend School
• ICPB will only be permitting entrance for men between the ages of 15 and 65
• If you are sick or displaying flu-like or cold-like symptoms (e.g. a fever, cough, runny-nose, sneezing, sore throat, etc.) or have a pre-existing medical condition, do not come to the Masjid.
• We will only be opening for the 5 daily prayers, 10 minutes before Iqamah times, and closing 10 minutes after the completion of Salaah.
• All attendees must wear a face mask and bring a personal prayer mat in order to be permitted inside the Masjid. Prayer will be conducted observing 6-feet social distancing between attendees.
• Masjid bathroom/restrooms facilities will be closed. Please make wudu at home before coming to the Masjid.
• Mushafs will be removed to avoid potential Covid contamination. We suggest downloading a Qur'an app on your phone as an alternative.
• ICPB is unable to accommodate women and children during this first phase. Subsequent announcements about increasing our capacity for women and children will follow as soon as we enter new phases inshaa-Allaah.
We ask the community to adhere to these rules and regulations to protect the health and safety of all. May Allaah bless our efforts, grant us ease, and accept our sincere worship.