بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuhu dear brothers and sisters.
Alhamdulillaah, due to the steady decrease in COVID cases, ICPB will gradually ease some of the COVID safety restrictions at ICPB.
Starting today (March 30, 2022), the health precautions implemented at ICPB are as follows:
• The masjid will be open for the five daily prayers (men and women) and regularly scheduled Jumu'ah (Friday) prayers (men only). ICPB will hold only one Jumu'ah service conducted at 1:30PM for men only. Masjid doors will open at 1:00PM. Capacity is limited to 142 people.
• Men over the age of 65 must show a vaccination card to for entry. Masjid capacity will be monitored and temperature checks will be performed on all attendees entering the building.
• If you are sick or displaying flu-like or cold-like symptoms (e.g. a fever, cough, runny-nose, sneezing, sore throat, etc.) or have a pre-existing medical condition, do not come to the Masjid.
• All attendees must wear a face mask and bring a personal prayer mat in order to be permitted inside the Masjid. Medical scrubs are NOT permitted in the Masjid.
• Prayer will be conducted observing 1-foot social distancing between attendees.
Jazaakallaahu khayraan for your understanding and cooperation. May Allaah bless our efforts, grant us ease, and accept our sincere worship.