بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuhu dear brothers and sisters.
Alhamdulillaah, due to the steady decrease in COVID cases, ICPB will gradually ease some of the COVID safety restrictions at ICPB.
Starting today (June 8, 2021), the health precautions implemented at ICPB are as follows:
• The masjid will be open for the five daily prayers and regularly scheduled Jumu'ah (Friday) prayers for men only. ICPB will return to holding only one Jumu'ah service conducted at 1:30PM. Masjid doors will open at 1:00PM. Capacity is limited to 142 people.
• ICPB will only be permitting entrance for men/boys only (all ages). Men over the age of 65 must show a vaccination card to for entry. Masjid capacity will be monitored and temperature checks will be performed on all attendees entering the building. At this time the masjid does not have to capacity to accommodate women.
• If you are sick or displaying flu-like or cold-like symptoms (e.g. a fever, cough, runny-nose, sneezing, sore throat, etc.) or have a pre-existing medical condition, do not come to the Masjid.
• All attendees must wear a face mask and bring a personal prayer mat in order to be permitted inside the Masjid. Medical scrubs are NOT permitted in the Masjid.
• Prayer will be conducted observing 3-feet social distancing between attendees.
• Mushafs will be removed to avoid potential COVID contamination. We suggest downloading a Qur'an app on your phone as an alternative.
• ICPB is unable to accommodate women and children at this time. Subsequent announcements about increasing our capacity for women and children will follow as soon as we enter new phases inshaa-Allaah.
Jazaakallaahu khayraan for your understanding and cooperation. May Allaah bless our efforts, grant us ease, and accept our sincere worship.